Natural gas extracted from the fields contains particulates in the form of inclusions, heavy hydrocarbons condensate, water vapours and in some cases hydrogen sulphide and carbon dioxide. To prepare gas for transportation and to protect equipment against the corrosion Salavat Catalyst Plant adsorbents are used.
Raw materials extracted from oil, gas and condensate wells represent by itself a polyphase multicomponent mixture. Oil gas, natural gas and gas condensate extracted from the wells are moisture saturated and may contain significant amount of acid gases (СО2, H2S), organix sulfur compounds and other impurities that may lead up to gas hydrates formation and equipment corrosion. One of the safe ways to solve these problems is to use adsorption method in gas treatment.
Adsorbents of Salavat Catalyst Plant allow effectively perform of the following tasks:
- Dehydration of natural gas and assosiated petrolium gas;
- Dehydration and stripping of natural gas at pre-transport gas treatment units;
- Natural gas and assosiated petrolium gas dehydration with simultaneous purification from carbon dioxide;
- Natural gas dehydration and purification from carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulfide and other componenets;
- Gas condensate dehydration and purification from carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulfide and other componenets;
- Natural gas and assosiated petrolium gas purification from sulfur containing substances;
- Natural gas purification from mercury.
Sorbents of Salavat Catalyst Plant are notable for its high performance in nuisance components removal and for its high mechanical reliability.See products
Adsorbtion is widely used in raw materials treatment processes for petrochemical and gas processing productions.
Adsorbents of Salavat Catalyst Plant are highly effective in dehydration and purification of operating enviroments disposed to separation and polymerization: pyrolysis gas, ethan-ethylene fraction, propane-propylene fraction and others. The using of Salavat Catalyst Plant aluminium oxide sorbents and modified mole sieves allows to obtain high quality final products during process of demercaptanisation of carbon hydrate liquid fluides, natural gas liquides, liquefied hydrocarbon gases and others.
Adsorption method allows to solve the following tasks:
- Dehydration of saturated hydrocarbon spreads;
- Dehydration of unsaturated hydrocarbon spreads;
- Dehydration of isomerization and catalytic reforming gases (HBG, CO2, Nitrogen);
- Dehydration of pyrolized species (pyrolysis gas, propane-propylene fraction, butane-butylene fraction, ethan-ethylene fraction);
- Dehydration of catalytic cracking gas;
- Purification of unsaturated hydrocarbon spreads from polar compounds;
- Purification of unsaturated hydrocarbon spreads from sulfur containing compounds (H2S, COS, RSH);
- Purification of unsaturated hydrocarbon spreads from oxygenate and sulfur containing compounds;
- Dehydration and purification of liquid hydrocarbones.
Fluid catalytic cracking is one of the most important processes that provides advanced refining of high-boiling oil fractions.
This process ensures the conversion of heavy hydrocarbons into lighter valuable fractions: fat gas, gasoline, light gasoil.
The issued catalysts are intended for use in TCC cracking units. Long-term experience of operation of C-600 series catalysts on industrial cracking plants has shown that the output of light oil productsreaches 65-75% by weight, depending on the used raw materials. The spherical shape of the catalyst and the non-abrasive surface reduces the deterioration of the pneumatic transport system and other nods of the unit compared to cuttings catalysts (no need for sheathing). At the same time the catalyst possesses a high strength - the daily consumption of the catalyst is 0.8-1.6 kg/t of raw materials, depending on the raw materials and process conditions.
Catalyst is a unique assembly of the aluminosilicate matrix with an active component - the faujasite zeolite framework. The aluminosilicate matrix possesses a porous structure and catalytic activity, so that the conversion of raw materials occurs in the entire volume of the pellet, and the combustion of coke proceeds quickly and efficientlyduring regeneration.
The choice of the type of catalyst is based on the goals set by the output of the gasoline/light gas oil/amount of light products and the octane number gasoline fraction, the composition of the feedstock and operation of the catalytic cracking unit.See products
Compressed air is used in all branches of industry. In the process of compression, the compressed air relative humidity increases, that lead to water drops formation. The ingress of condensed moisture into production equiment may lead to operating troubles and equipment damage.
Synthetic zeolites NaX-BSO of Salavat Catalyst plant are successfully used for reprocessable air integrated purification from water vapour, carbon dioxide, acetylene and other hydrocarbons in contemporary air separation units, operating under high-pressure and medium pressure cycles in cryogenic industry.
Sorbents of Salavat Catalyst Plant allow successfully solve the following tasks:
- Dehydration of the compressed air;
- Dehydration and purification of air from carbon dioxide before its separation into the nitrogen and the oxigen;
- Air separation into the nitrogen and the oxigen with live pressure or in vacuum pressure swing adsorption systems;
- Dehydration of compressed air in heavy-lift and medium-lift transport braking pneumatic systems;
- Air dehydration in multiple glass units for weeping prevention;
- Removal of sulfur from food carbon dioxide with high degree purity;
- Indoor air dehydration.